Personally Identifiable Information
As a general rule, the bachelorettepartyinvitations does not collect PII about you when you visit our website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting PII through our website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving bachelorettepartyinvitations your permission to use the information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in bachelorettepartyinvitations’ inability to provide you with the service you desire.
If you choose to provide us with PII on bachelorettepartyinvitations’ website, through such methods as completing a web form or sending us an email, we will use that information to help us provide you the information or service you have requested or to respond to your message. The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting our site.
Automatically Collected Information
We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyze this information because it helps us to better design our website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat. This information includes:
- The type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) used to access our site;
- The operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs), or addresses, of the pages you visit; and
- If you visited this website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
This information is only used to help us make our site more useful for you. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
Information Collected for Tracking and Customization (Cookies)
A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no other website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
- Session: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to enable better navigation through the site, or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
- Persistent: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive in order to determine which users are new to the site or are returning.
If you do not wish to have session or persistent cookies stored on your machine, you can turn cookies off in your browser. You will still have access to all information and resources bachelorettepartyinvitations. However, turning off cookies may affect the functioning of bachelorettepartyinvitations. Be aware that disabling cookies in your browser will affect cookie usage at all other websites you visit as well.
Interaction With Children Online
We are committed to the protection of children’s online privacy. The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) governs information gathered online from or about children under the age of 13. Verifiable consent from a child’s parent or guardian is required before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from a child under age 13. Bachelorettepartyinvitations does not intend to collect information from children under age 13.
Visiting Other Websites
Our website contains links to commercial entities. These websites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility polices. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the policies of that site.